If playing outdoors and the weather looks questionable, please consult the hotline for cancellations or delays. It is the Captain's responsibility to notify their players of this news.
Captain's must notify the IM office of a forfeit by 5:00PM of the business day prior to competition to be eligible to receive their forfeit fees back.
Sportsmanship Ratings Guide
1 = is awarded:
- If a Player gets kicked out of the game.
- If a player gets into a fight.
- If a player intentionally acts in a manner which could cause harm to others.
2 = is awarded:
- If a team forfeits.
- If there is excessive arguing.
- If a team is found to have an illegal player on the field/court.
- If any player attempts to use a fake wildcard or a wildcard that is not their own.
3 = Could have been better. (Just Average)
4 = Above Average. Also, awarded to teams whose opponent forfeits.
5 = Excellent – Teams go out of their way to accommodate for the other teams and display extreme respect for the IM staff.