Limited shifts are available for Summer 2013 employment. We are seeking employees available for the entire summer-May 13-August 23rd- during these times: Mondays 6:45am-9am Tuesdays 6:45am-9am Wednesdays 4-7:15pm Thursdays 4-7:15pm Fridays 4-7:15pm. Send applications to Michelle Curran at email@example.com by Sunday April 21st!!!
We have extended the deadline for the Fall 2013 application deadline. Simply email a completed Fall 2013 application to Michelle Curran at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday April 21st!!
Fitness Center Supervisor Job Description
Starting Rate: $7.25 per hour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome, greet and provide friendly assistance to facility users.
- Provide safe and effective instructions on the operation of all cardiovascular and weight training equipment.
- INSPECT, MAINTAIN and CLEAN all exercise equipment.
- Inform facility users of various Campus Recreation announcements.
- Enforce all facility and program policies.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Knowledge / Skills Required for the Job:
- An understanding of strength training and cardiovascular exercise.
- Ability to use and operate a variety of strength training and cardiovascular equipment.
- Ability to lift at least 45 lbs.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification (Current certification is preferred but not required. You may obtain your certification after being hired.)