- Attention Research Faculty: NIH and NSF have announced changes to the application process that will be effective in January 2017. PowerPoint presentations are available on ORA website at bottom of Research Opportunities Page.
More information can also be found here https://www.nsf.gov/bfa/dias/policy/ for NSF, and here https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/notice-files/NOT-OD-16-129.html and https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/notice-files/NOT-OD-16-130.html for NIH.
- ORA is pleased to announce that the Conflict of Interest disclosure process will now be on line. Beginning Monday, November 21, 2016, investigators should receive a system-generated email that grants access to “Open Enrollment” in COI Risk Manager. If you received an email, and believe you should not submit a disclosure, please contact ORA to confirm. If did not receive an email and you believe you should submit a disclosure (that is, you are responsible for the design, conduct, or reporting of either sponsored research or human subjects research), please contact ORA to obtain system access.
Open Enrollment will be open through December 31, 2016.
NOTE: If you completed a paper disclosure between June 1, 2016, and November 20, 2016, you will NOT be required to re-submit.
FCOI Frequently Asked Questions
- Welcome Candeth Washington our new Grant Specialist. Candeth comes to Villanova with more than 10 years expericence in accounting and finance. She has focused on research accounting in the last few years and enjoys working with investigators to manage their grants postaward.
- As part of a recent reorganization, each Department or College has now been assigned a single ORA representative. Please see Department/College Representative on our staff page.
- The deadline to submit protocols for Full Board IRB Reviews is Monday, January 9, 2016
- CAYUSE IS LIVE! Please submit proposals via CAYUSE