Thank you for completing the FALL 2017 IGR course application form for COM-5300. Although submission of this form DOES NOT GUARANTEE your registration for this course, students generally end up being placed in their first or second choice class. We will be working on processing overrides between now and the end of the semester, so check your e-mail regularly for updates and override information.
Please read the following carefully:
- You will be notified via email that an override has been processed for you to register for COM-5300.
- Once you receive your override notification, you will be granted permission to register yourself for the course via NOVASIS and YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE for registering for the course(s) via NOVASIS before the beginning of the semester.
- After you register for the course you will see a general IGR dialogue course COM-5300, without a topic noted listed on your class schedule on NOVASIS.
- On the first day of class, Monday, August, 2017 all sections will meet together in the Gary Hall Café from 6-8pm.
- Soon after the first class meeting, you will be notified of which topical section you will be placed in.
- If you intend to drop an IGR class you must do so by the add/drop deadline on Tuesday, August 29, 2017.
If you have any questions, please email IGRinfo@villanova.edu.