If your goal is CSCP certification, Villanova University can lead you to success. Our instructors focus on the APICS CSCP exam content to help you prepare, and our structured classroom environment accelerates learning and improves retention. By participating in our course, you’ll be better prepared for the certification exam and more effective in your supply chain management role.
As part of the course, you will receive the 2017 APICS CSCP Learning System. Updated for the current year, it features the most up-to-date and comprehensive preparation program available today, including SmartStudy™ tools, learning modules in print and e-reader formats and online resources available via mobile devices.
Five modules are included across three books covering the entire APICS CSCP Exam Content Manual:
- APICS Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- APICS Supply Chain Strategy, Design and Compliance
- APICS Implementation and Operations
Why Enroll in Villanova University's Course?
- Acquire the knowledge and understanding of the CSCP Exam Content Manual to help you prepare for the exam.
- Discuss topics and share real-life experiences with peers from diverse backgrounds.
- Take advantage of your employer’s tuition reimbursement program.
- Learn from experienced supply chain practitioners and CSCP course instructors.
Who Should Take This Course?
The CSCP designation is for professionals who are interested in increasing their knowledge and expertise in the field of supply chain management. This designation is ideal for you if you are:
- Interested in more depth of knowledge and understanding in the areas of supplier and customer relations, international trade, the use of information technology to enable the supply chain, and physical logistics; or
- A candidate who has already achieved APICS CPIM certification or managers working in, consulting, or teaching supply chain functions; or
- Employed in the field of supply chain management; or
- Working with enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems.
Are You Eligible for the APICS CSCP Certification Exam?
CSCP approved candidates must meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
- 3 years of related business experience or
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent or
- Hold an active CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CSM or CPSM credential.
To earn your APICS CSCP designation, you must pass one comprehensive exam. Select a testing location and complete an eligibility application. Eligibility applications must be received two weeks prior to the day you register for the exam.