How to Apply
There are links below for students to apply to the Paralegal Day or Evening Program. Please be sure to choose the correct Program (Day or Evening) and the Term you are planning to apply to start your studies in.
Each "Apply Now" link takes you to an application that is specific for the time period. PLEASE SELECT YOUR LINK CAREFULLY.
- Official Transcript. A Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution is required. The Application Committee will not review an application without an official transcript
- Submit an essay. Your writing sample should be a discussion of your career goals and objectives. Be as specific as you can about the area of law and working environment in which you plan to be employed. Include any experiences that have influenced your career goals. Your statement is an important part of your application and will be evaluated for both content as well as your ability to write clearly and effectively. Essay can be uploaded or typed directly into the application.
- Submit a resume - required to submit your application.
- OPTIONAL - A Letter of recommendation attestiing to your academic ability, work experience, or character. Letter can be uploaded or e-mailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application fee. There is a $50.00 application fee that you can pay online with a credit card. We will waive the fee for anyone who attends an open house at Villanova University.
Official Transcripts should be sent to:
- Mail – Villanova University, College of Professional Studies, 800 Lancaster Avenue, Villanova, PA 19085
- Electronic – email@example.com
Please feel free to contact the College of Professional Studies at 610-519-4300 with any questions. Only after creating your application using one of the links below, will you be able to check your application status on the self-service portal.
For more information on the curriculum and tuition, please go to the Program pages: Day Program here or Evening Program here