The IFMA FMP Credential Program® curriculum was developed by a team of global industry experts to teach the knowledge and skills demanded by today’s facility management employers, as defined by the IFMA global job task analysis. These materials include:
- Printed and e-version course materials
- Interactive online study tools
- Online FMP final assessments
Not only will you enhance your FM knowledge and skills, and qualify for the FMP credential (upon successful completion of the four online final assessments), the materials will serve as an ongoing reference of facility management practices. The course investment includes all course materials and FMP final assessments, but does not cover the FMP application fee.
Who Should Enroll?
This professional development program is designed for:
- Facility management practitioners looking to increase their depth-of-knowledge in the foundational FM topics deemed critical by employers.
- Individuals who are transitioning into the FM profession.
- Related-industry practitioners such as architects, designers and safety engineers.
- Facility-related product and service providers.
- Students entering the profession from colleges, universities, certificate or technical programs.
- Experienced FMs intending to pursue the CFM credential.
What Will You Learn?
With the help of our expert instructor and the comprehensive reading materials, you will explore the topics deemed critical by employers and practitioners worldwide.