To help you prepare for the Certified Corporate FP&A Professional credential exam, this course utilizes the AFP FP&A Learning System. This comprehensive professional development and exam preparation program is based on the current Certified Corporate FP&A Professional test specifications and combines reading materials with interactive online testing tools to provide a blended approach to learning.
In addition, this program includes over 1,000 practice questions, learning modules in print and e-reader format and multi-media online resources accessible via mobile devices. The user-friendly content is based on the five knowledge domains outlined in the FP&A Certification Test Specifications.
The two-part examination breaks down as follows:
Part I: Financial Acumen
Domain A: Gathering and Interpreting Information
Domain B: Understanding Financial Concepts and Communicating/Coordinating Work with Other Professionals
Part II: Financial Analysis
Domain A: Analyzing Information
Domain B: Building Financial Projections
Domain C: Using Technology/Software
What is the Certified Corporate FP&A Professional Credential?
The AFP FP&A credential will equip you with the knowledge and skills demanded of today’s corporate finance professionals in all sectors of the global economy, including service, manufacturing, and government.
Gain the knowledge and skills to:
- Provide insights to the financial decision-making process in your organization through analysis, financial projections (planning, budgeting and forecasting) and reporting.
- Understand the entire decision support process.
- Contribute to and be responsible for individual components of the process.
- Identify, assess and adapt the support processes to changes in the business environment.
- Communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze data, relevant facts, consolidate and convey insights to support decision-makers and other stakeholders.
Why Should I Take This Course?
Are you a corporate financial professional who:
- is interested in increasing your skills and knowledge required to perform competently in today’s complex finance environment?
- gathers qualitative and quantitative information affecting the financial performance of your organization?
- communicates strategic plans, with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders?
Take Advantage of Classroom Learning
By enrolling in our classroom based format, you also get the added benefit of
- A structured classroom environment that enhances learning and helps you stay on track
- An experienced instructor to explain concepts and apply them to your industry
- Opportunities to network and share real-world experiences with other FP&A professionals
- Minimizing travel and maximizing employer tuition assistance