Current Students

The College of Professional Studies (CPS) offers undergraduate degrees, non-credit professional programs, post-baccalaureate certificates and individual courses for graduate program pre-requisites.

The College of Professional Studies has rolling admissions with application reviews every two weeks. Apply now!

Admission Requirements

Degree Programs:

  • Official high school transcripts or proof that you have passed the GED (Unofficial transcripts can be reviewed, but official transcripts must be received before full acceptance is granted)
  • Official college transcript(s) for every school you attended

Credit Certificate Programs:

  • Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
  • Official transcript(s) from every institution attended

Pre-requisite Courses:

  • Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
  • Official transcript(s) from every institution attended

Paralegal Certificate Program:

  • Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
  • Official transcript(s) from every institution attended
  • A current resume
  • Writing sample of career goals uploaded to the online application
  • Letter of recommendation attesting to academic ability, work experience, or character (Optional)

Professional Non-Credit Certificate Programs

  • Requirements vary based on certificate of choice


Official Transcripts should be sent to:

  • Mail – Villanova University, College of Professional Studies, 800 Lancaster Avenue, Villanova, PA 19085
  • Electronic –

Application Fee: There is an application fee of $50.00 for all degree programs, post-baccalaureate certificate programs and the paralegal program.

Registration Information

All registrations should be submitted online.

How to Apply or Register

  1. Click here to Apply or Register.
  2. Select your degree or program of interest from the dropdown.
  3. Create an account. 
  4. A verification email will been sent to the address you provided.
  5. Sign in.
  6. Complete the registration form.
  7. Click the Submit button to activate your application or registration.
  8. Check your email for submission confirmation.


Please note the Terms of Billing on the registration form.

The College of Professional Studies reserves the right to cancel classes or arrangements, totally or in part, due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.

Financial Information


All billing is sent electronically or available via your MyNova account. Students and authorized users are able to view billing statements and make secured payments electronically. You can also print official invoices for self and employer use. Once you receive your confirmation and VU ID #, you may log onto V-Bill to create your V-bill account and then view/pay your bill electronically.

Visit the Bursar website for payment options and additional information.


Payment of Charges

Tuition payment information for degree programs is handled through the Bursar's Office. Please visit their website or call 610-519-4850.

Payments for non-credit professional programs are due no later than 24 hours prior to the start of class. This requirement applies to all students, including those who register too late to receive a bill. Please see TERMS of BILLING in the registration information above.

Students are responsible for payment of all charges on his/her student account. Overdue obligations may be referred to an outside collection agency or to an attorney for collection efforts and/or legal suit, the debt is increased to cover all reasonable costs of collection including collection fees, court costs and attorney fees.


Overdue Accounts

If a student has an overdue obligation, registration will not be permitted and academic records and certificates will not be released.


Financial Aid

If you are matriculated into a degree program, such as the Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies, and are enrolled at least half-time (6 credits or the equivalent per semester), you may be eligible for a government-sponsored Stafford Loan. Degree seeking students should visit the Financial Aid webpage for more information.

All other certificates and non-credit programs do not qualify for financial aid through FAFSA. Listed below are two lenders that do offer continuing education loans:


Cancellation Policy

For degree seeking students, please see the University's academic calendar for drop and withdraw deadline. Information about penalties can be found on the Bursar's website.

Cancellations for non-credit professional programs must be received in writing by the College of Professional Studies before the first class begins. No refunds are granted once the class begins.