Villanova University has been a proud and contributing member of the community since its founding in 1842 and values its roles in the region as an educator, employer, and economic driver. Villanova is committed to partnering with its neighbors and friends to develop programs, respond to concerns, and build successful relationships.
The University is pleased to make many of its resources available to neighbors and friends including lectures by prominent public figures and scholars, access to facilities through the Friends of Villanova Program, participation in classes and programs, religious services, and opportunities to attend athletic and cultural events. This website provides a sampling of ways you can be involved in the life of University – please explore and let us know what you think!
Neighbors Update is an email newsletter targeted specifically to neighbors and friends of Villanova University. It provides information about Villanova events, campus initiatives and opportunities to be involved. Subscribe to Neighbors Update by sending your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Noteworthy Dates and Campus Events
Below in PDF format is a list of noteworthy dates and events on campus through May 2013.
Additional upcoming dates of note include:
- Reunion Weekend: June 6-9
- Freshmen Move-In: August 21
- New Student Orientation: August- 22-25
- Fall Semester 2013 First Day of Classes: August 26
- St. Thomas of Villanova Celebration: September 26-29
- Fall Semester 2013 Mid-term Break: October 12-20
- Homecoming: October 25-27
- Fall Semester 2013 Last Day of Classes: December 12
- Fall Semester 2013 Final Exams: December 14-20