Villanova University has been a proud and contributing member of the community since its founding in 1842 and values its roles in the region as an educator, employer, and economic driver. Villanova is committed to partnering with its neighbors and friends to develop programs, respond to concerns, and build successful relationships.
The University is pleased to make many of its resources available to neighbors and friends including lectures by prominent public figures and scholars, access to facilities through the Friends of Villanova Program, participation in classes and programs, religious services, and opportunities to attend athletic and cultural events. This website provides a sampling of ways you can be involved in the life of University – please explore and let us know what you think!
Neighbors Update is an email newsletter targeted specifically to neighbors and friends of Villanova University. It provides information about Villanova events, campus initiatives and opportunities to be involved. Subscribe to Neighbors Update by sending your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the most recent issues:
Noteworthy Dates and Campus Events
Below in PDF format is a list of noteworthy dates and events on campus through February 2017.
Additional upcoming dates of note include:
- Fall Semester Last Day of Classes: December 12
- Final Exams: December 14-20
- Villanova University Closed: December 23-January 2
- Spring Semester First Day of Classes: January 17
- Spring Semester Break: March 4-March 12
- Easter Break: April 13-April 17
- Spring Semester Last Day of Classes: May 4
- Final Exams: May 6-12
- Commencement Weekend: May 19-20
- Reunion Weekend: June 9-11
- Freshman Move-In: August 18
- New Student Orientation: August 19-22
- Fall Semester First Day of Classes: August 23