Saturday, September 24, 2016
Service Site Leaders (SSLs) are responsible for coordinating a group of Villanova volunteers at one of the service sites. Those interested in being an SSL should complete the Group Registration Form.
Key Responsibilities for Service Site Leaders
SSL responsibilities include:
- Attending a mandatory service site leader training session
- Contacting the site you are assigned to
- Contacting your group to review details for the day of service
- Becoming familiar with emergency procedures. (To be covered in service site leader training.)
- Attending the Day of Service Send-Off -- 8:30 a.m. at the Pavilion on Saturday, September 12, 2015- and participating in the service of your site.
- While on site, serving as the liaison between the site contact and volunteers.
- Representing Villanova University…doing meaningful service.