Saturday, September 27, 2014
Service Site Leaders (SSLs) are responsible for coordinating a group of Villanova volunteers at one of the service sites. Those interested in being an SSL should complete the Leader Registration Form.
Key Responsibilities for Service Site Leaders
SSL responsibilities include:
- Attending a mandatory team leader training session
- Contacting the group once the attendance lists are compiled.
- Becoming familiar with emergency procedures. (To be covered in team leader training.)
- Taking group attendance at the Day of Service Send-Off -- 8:30 a.m. at the Pavilion on Saturday, September 27, 2014.
- While on site, serving as the liaison between the site contact and volunteers.
- Representing Villanova University…doing meaningful service.
More information, including a detailed job description, can be found on the SSL 2013 Group Facebook page. If you have any questions, please contact Joan O'Brien (OPIR).