- Location: Pavilion, Court 1 (behind the student bleachers)
- Time: 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
- Location: Villanova Stadium
- Attire: Academic Regalia
- Time to Report: All faculty should report to the main court area in the pavilion- in front of the student bleachers- by 3:30 pm. The procession into the Stadium is scheduled to start promptly at 3:45 pm.
- Where to Report: All faculty should report to the Pavilion by 3:30 pm.
- Weather Contingency- Should the ceremony be moved indoors due to Severe Weather, Faculty in all colleges should report to Court 1- the area behind the student bleachers- in the Pavilion by 3:30 pm. (The Faculty luncheon will be canceled.) Doors to the Pavilion open at 2:30 pm.
Saturday, May 14
- Location: Campus Green
- Attire: Academic Regalia requested
- Time to Report: 3:30 pm, Mass at 4 pm
- Where to Report: Walkway betweem St. Rita's and Alumni Halls to participate in procession
- Weather Contingency: In the event of severe weather, the Mass will be moved indoors to the Pavilion and Faculty will report behind the Pavilion student bleachers.