- Location: Pavilion, Court 1
- Time: 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: Villanova Stadium
- Attire: Academic Regalia
- Time to Report: Faculty should report to the appropriate stations by 3:15 pm. The procession into the Stadium is scheduled to start promptly at 3:40 pm.
- Where to Report: College of Liberal Arts and Sciences - The Pavilion
School of Business - Butler Annex
Colleges of Engineering & Nursing - Jake Nevin Field House
- Weather Contingency- Should the ceremony be moved indoors due to Severe Weather, Faculty in all colleges should report to the area behind the student bleachers in the Pavilion by 3:15 p.m. (The Faculty luncheon will be canceled.) Doors to the Pavilion open at 2:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 16
- Location: The Campus Green
- Attire: Academic Regalia requested
- Time to Report: 3:30 pm, Mass at 4 pm
- Where to Report: To Be Determined
- Weather Contingency: In the event of severe weather, the Mass will be moved indoors to the Pavilion and Faculty will report behind the Pavilion student bleachers.