Do You Have What it Takes to Lead?
We designed Villanova's BIS in Leadership Studies with a focus on ethics in leadership. A Villanova Leadership Studies student studies the issues most important to today's corporate leaders. These areas include globalization, scientific and social change, technological advances and workforce diversity.
A Villanova Leadership Studies student will learn to:
- Understand and influence diverse groups of internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and manage ethically
- Lead in a global environment
- Recognize how political and social issues interact with one's organization
- Operate in evolving environments
- Develop a high level of personal adaptability, learn from experience and modify plans as needed
- Quickly resolve complex problems by perceiving relationships among multiple, disparate issues
The Villanova Leadership Studies curriculum includes the BIS core courses and ten required Leadership (LDR) courses while simultaneously providing the opportunity to complete significant coursework in other academic disciplines. Examples of these academic disciplines may include, but are not limited to, Information Systems, Business and Communication.