Villanova has designed the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Pre-Health Professions Science to provide a fundamental science education to students preparing to enroll in a health professional school or pursue a career in the health profession. Today's adult students are interested in academic programs in fields with a strong career outlook. The growing health care industry provides exciting opportunities for adults who wish to change or enhance their careers.
The Certificate in Pre-Health Professions Science curriculum consists of eight (8) required courses with labs:
Notes regarding the Certificate in Pre-Health Professions Science:
- To be eligible for this certificate, you must possess a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- You are required to have completed the prerequisites for any course for which you register as indicated in Villanova's Undergraduate Catalog.
- You may transfer a maximum of two courses (10 credits), completed in the last five years.
- You are strongly encouraged to check the admissions requirements for the individual schools and programs relating to the health professions in which you are interested. (Most of the health professions organizations have web sites which provide this information.)
- For more information on heath related science or to contact an advisor, click here.
- Check the calendar for events that are coming up for pre-health students.