Villanova has designed the Business Administration certificate for those holding bachelor’s degrees with non-business majors who wish to acquire a broad range of business skills.
You must complete eight courses - four required courses and four approved electives To receive a Certificate in Business Administration from Villanova. The required courses cover the fundamentals in accounting, economics, and management. The approved list of electives includes advanced courses in these subjects as well as in finance and marketing. You may take other appropriate electives if approved by your assigned advisor.
The Business Administration Certificate Program consists of four (4) required courses:
Approved elective courses include: (other appropriate electives as approved by your assigned advisor)
Electives (4 courses)
Notes regarding the Certificate in Business Administration:
- To be eligible for this certificate, you must possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- You are required to have completed the prerequisites for any course for which you register as indicated in Villanova's Undergraduate Catalog.
- You may transfer a maximum of two courses (6 credits). All students must complete the remaining upper-level courses at Villanova University.
- Villanova has instituted a technology curriculum for students taking any business-related courses though laptop rental through Villanova may be required.
- If you who feel you need additional technology skills we suggest that you register for VSB 2006 (Strategic Information Technology) before beginning work on their Business Administration Certificate.