Montgomery County Community College (MCCC) and Villanova have a Dual Admission and Core-to-Core Transfer Agreement to facilitate the transfer of MCCC students into Villanova University’s Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies (BIS) degree program designed specifically for part-time students.
Under the Dual Admissions Agreement, you will be guaranteed admission into the BIS degree program with junior status (60 completed credits) at Villanova University on the condition that you:
- Graduate from MCCC with an Associate of Art (A.A.) or Associate of Science (A.S.)
- Complete the Dual Admissions Intent Form below and submit to MCCC Office of Admissions and Records before graduation from MCCC
- Enroll in the BIS degree program within 1 year of graduating from MCCC
- Do not attend another institution of higher-education between the time you graduate from MCCC and enroll at Villanova University in the BIS degree program
- Satisfy all other Villanova University transfer requirements for part-time study
Phi Theta Kappa scholarships are available for part-time students in accordance with the transfer agreement.
If you have questions, review the Frequently Asked Questions.