Application Procedure

STV churc

How do I apply?

Application forms for admission to part-time undergraduate study are available online or at the Office of Part-Time Studies. Part-Time Studies has rolling admissions.

How do I get an application?

You can complete an application online by clicking the button on the left or copy and paste this URL in your browser:

Or, you can visit our office in Room 107 Vasey Hall. During the fall and spring semesters, we are open, while classes are in session, Monday-Thursday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm, Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Saturday 9:00 am to noon. During the Summer Session, we are open, while classes are in session, Monday-Thursday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm and Friday 9:00 am to noon.

When do I have to apply?

Although we do not have application deadlines, we urge you to apply early. The earlier you complete the application process, the earlier you can register for classes. We will accept applications up to the start of each semester. However, it is to your advantage to have your application materials on file at least 2 weeks prior to the semester start date so we can review your materials and advise you.

What do I need to apply?

You will need official transcripts from each high school you attended or proof that you have passed the GED. If you have attended any institution of higher learning, you will need an official college/university transcript for each school you attended..

* OfficialTranscriptRequest.pdf
Official Transcript Request Form

Is there an application fee?

Yes, there is an application fee of $25.00.   You must remit this fee with your completed form. If you complete the online application, you can mail a check to the office or charge it on your credit card..