Review the current FastForward Course Schedule and see how Villanova can help you move quickly towards graduation. These accelerated courses meet seven weeks for 3 ½ hours at a time. Villanova’s faculty augments these 3 ½ hour meetings with online instruction FastForward classes are held both fall and spring semesters. Be sure to check the FastForward course schedule for exact dates and times.
Villanova’s Office of Part-Time Studies plans the FastForward courses and integrates them into our FastForward Track.
We schedule all FastForward courses so you can take two consecutively during a regular semester.
- FastForward 1 is held from late August until mid-October
- FastForward 2 from mid-October to mid-December
- FastForward 3 from mid-January to early March
- FastForward 4 from early March to late April
By taking FastForward classes, you can:
- Accelerate your path to your bachelor's degree.
- Accumulate more credits. (You can complete a FastForward course in only half a semester but still earn a full three credits.)
- Mix FastForward Track classes with semester long classes. If you would normally attend school two nights a week completing two three-credit courses, consider taking two FastForward classes and one semester long course, completing three courses in one semester while attending class only two nights a week.
Recent FastForward courses have included: