Forms often needed by Part-Time Studies students include:

Change of Name Form

Registration Form

Change of Major Form

Graduation Form

Business Minor Application

Course Drop/Add Form

Course Withdrawl Form

Change of Address Form

Summer Course Registration Form

Matriculation into a Degree Program

Pass/Fail into a Degree Program

PTK Scholarship Application Form

Bisk Education Endowed Scholarship Application Form

Apply Now
Fall 2014 Evening Catalog

Click the brochure above to see our Fall 2014 catalog.

Part-Time Studies Adult Education Open House