What sets Villanova University apart is our Augustinian Catholic intellectual tradition, which is the cornerstone of an academic community in which students learn the think critically, act compassionately and succeed while serving others. Villanova prepares students to become ethical leaders who create positive change everywhere life takes them.
- Top Ranked: Villanova has been ranked #1 by U.S.News and World Report as the best University in the North Region for two consecutive decades.
- Outstanding Faculty: Courses are taught by experienced, hands-on faculty, many of whom are engaged in innovative research.
- Small Classes, Individual Attention: The average class size is 15 students, which provides an engaging classroom experience with a high degree of interaction between you, your fellow students and professors.
- Flexibility: You may complete your graduate degree on a part- or full-time basis with classes offered evenings and some courses or entire programs are available online.
- Affordable Graduate Education: Villanova’s graduate programs are competitively priced and graduate assistantships and scholarships are available.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: Villanova's campus is continually being modernized and expanded to provide state-of-the-art facilities for students.
- Alumni Network: You will become part of the Villanova alumni network which provides lifelong professional networking opportunities.
- Convenient Location: Our campus is located just 12 miles west of Philadelphia. Villanova’s attractive suburban campus is easily accessible by car, bus and train, with plenty of convenient parking.