Villanova University's graduate programs in the College of Nursing maintain a rich tradition and are known nationally for their cutting-edge curriculum taught by superior faculty. Whether you seek a master's degree, post-master's certificate, or doctoral degree, these programs will prepare you for hands-on leadership in an ever-changing world.
- Villanova's College of Nursing is a National League for Nursing (NLN) Center of Excellence in Nursing Education
The College of Nursing program has again been ranked among the top graduate nursing programs in the country by U.S.News & World Report.
ATTEND THE OPEN HOUSE AND WE WILL WAIVE YOUR APPLICATION FEE.
- 5 pm to 5:30 pm: Walk-In Registration/Check-In (Connelly Center)
During this time, representatives from Villanova's Office of Financial Aid, Kaplan Test Prep, Princeton Review and International Student Services, as well as current Villanova students, will be available to speak with you.
Note: You may stop by any time during this time to register or check-in.
- 5:30 pm to 6 pm - Driscoll Hall 226 - "The PhD in Nursing Program: Preparing Teacher-Scholars," Nancy Sharts-Hopko, PhD, RN, FAAN, Director, PhD Program and students
- 5:30 pm to 6 pm - Driscoll Hall 305 - "The Post-Master's Doctor of Nursing Practice Program," Debra Shearer, EdD, MSN, FNP-BC, Director, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Program and students
- 5:45 pm to 6:15 pm - Driscoll Hall 208 - "RN to BSN Online Program," Peggy Lyons, DNP, RN, CRNI, Nurse Faculty Coordinator, and Kelly Tuzio, Administrative Coordinator, RN-BSN Online Program
- 5:45 pm to 6:15 pm - Driscoll Hall 30 - "BS in Nursing for Students Who Hold a Bachelor's Degree: BSNExpress and Traditional Curricula," Maryanne Lieb, MSN, RN, Coordinator, BSNExpress Program
- 5:45 pm to 6:30 pm - Driscoll Hall Auditorium - "MSN and Post-Master's Certificates," Marguerite K. Schlag, EdD, RN, Assistant Dean and Director, Graduate Program and a panel of students
- 5:45 pm to 6:30 pm - Driscoll Hall 376 - "External transfers and the traditional BSN program," Angelina Arcamone, PhD, RN, CCE, Assistant Dean and Director, Undergraduate Program, and Cheryl Wert, Coordinator, Transfer Students
Tours of Driscoll Hall will be available from 5:30 pm to 5:45 pm and 6 pm to 6:15 pm. Other tours are as needed.