Villanova University's graduate programs in the College of Nursing maintain a rich tradition and are known nationally for their cutting-edge curriculum taught by superior faculty. Whether you seek a master's degree, post-master's certificate, or doctoral degree, these programs will prepare you for hands-on leadership in an ever-changing world.
- Villanova's College of Nursing is a National League for Nursing (NLN) Center of Excellence in Nursing Education
The College of Nursing program has again been ranked among the top graduate nursing programs in the country by U.S.News & World Report.
ATTEND THE OPEN HOUSE AND WE WILL WAIVE YOUR APPLICATION FEE.
Breakout Session Schedule:
- 5:30 pm to 6 pm - Driscoll Hall 226 - "The PhD in Nursing Program: Preparing Teacher-Scholars", Nancy Sharts-Hopko, PhD, RN, FAAN, Director, PhD Program and students
- 5:30 pm to 6 pm - Driscoll Hall 305 - "The Post-Master's Doctor of Nursing Practice Program", Debra Shearer, EdD, MSN, FNP-BC, Director, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Program and students
- 5:45 pm to 6:15 pm - Driscoll Hall 248 - "RN to BSN Program Options for RNs", Patricia Haynor, PhD, RN, NHA, Coordinator, RN to BSN Program and Peggy Lyons, DNP, RN, CRNI, Nurse Faculty Coordinator, Online RN to BSN Program
- 5:45 pm to 6:15 pm - Driscoll Hall 30 - "BS in Nursing for Students Who Hold a Bachelor's Degree: BSNExpress and Traditional Curricula", Maryanne Lieb, MSN, RN, Coordinator, BSNExpress Program
- 5:45 pm to 6:30 pm - Driscoll Hall Auditorium - "MSN and Post-Master's Certificates", Marguerite K. Schlag, EdD, RN, Assistant Dean and Director, Graduate Program and a panel of students
Tours of Driscoll Hall will be available from 5:30 pm to 5:45 pm and 6 pm to 6:15 pm. Other tours are as needed.
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (Adult-Gerontology, Family, Pediatric)
Health Care Administration (NEW online option)
Learn more by attending an
Open House. Register Today!
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (Adult-Gerontology, Pediatric, Family)
Second Degree BSN Programs BSNExpress Program
Alternate Sequence Curriculum
NEW! Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
PhD in Nursing Program
BSN Completion Options for RNs
- Online format
- Campus-based hybrid format