Graduate & Adult Education Open Houses
Please join us at these upcoming events to learn more about Villanova University's graduate and part-time undergraduate degree and certificate programs:
- College of Nursing:
- DNP Nurse Anesthesia Program: Thursday, April 20, 5-7 p.m., Driscoll Hall Second Floor
- BSNExpress: Thursday, April 27, 5-6:30 p.m., Driscoll Hall Lower Level
Visit the links on the left-hand side of the page to learn more about each individual college Open House.
Villanova University is an ideal place to continue your education and work towards a graduate or part-time undergraduate degree. Villanova also offers a number of continuing studies certificate programs to enhance your resume.
Advantages of a Villanova education include:
- More than 100 graduate and certificate programs
- Passionate faculty dedicated to meeting your educational needs and goals
- Small, intimate classes that allow for personal attention
- Convenient evening classes
- Courses and programs available online
- Competitively priced education, with graduate assistantships and scholarships available
- All attendees receive an application fee waiver