The One Book Villanova committee welcomes your input
for the 2013-2014 program!
We will be seeking to identify books that could be suitable for One Book Villanova during the 2013-2014 academic year. Nominated books should ideally have all of the following characteristics:
- Broad appeal to readers of different ages and different educational backgrounds
- Manageable length for the undergraduate & casual reader. Exploration of complex issues and themes with contemporary social and cultural resonance.
- Relevance to questions of social, cultural, and moral identity & questions of social / political equity.
- Relevance to issues of diversity and inter-cultural dialog within both the local and the global communities.
- Suitability for interdisciplinary discussions from a variety of perspectives.
- Visibility as a touchstone work of imagination or critical thinking.
- Availability in an affordable form.
If you wish to identify a possible choice for next year’s One Book Villanova program, complete this form. All nominated books will be reviewed by the One Book Villanova committee.