Important information for transfer students
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is required to transfer into the nursing program.
- The nursing curriculum is a very structured one with courses in a pre-determined order. Because of the sequencing of courses, we generally accept transfer students to start coursework in August only.
- Spaces in the nursing program are limited due to lab facilities, clinical agencies, and student-faculty ratios (8:1).
- Please consider learning more about our programs and the transfer process by attending one of our information sessions held in the fall and spring. Separate sessions are offered for external transfer students and internal transfer students.
- If you are transferring from another college or university and you decide that nursing at Villanova is right for you, you will need to complete a Transfer Student Application available on-line from the Office of University Admission. In order to maximize the possibility of your acceptance, please plan to apply no later than March 1.