Important information for transfer students
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is required to transfer into the nursing program.
- The nursing curriculum is a very structured one with courses in a pre-determined order. Because of the sequencing of courses, we generally accept transfer students to start coursework in August only.
- Spaces in the nursing program are limited due to lab facilities, clinical agencies, and student-faculty ratios (8:1).
- Please consider learning more about our programs and the transfer process by attending one of our information sessions held in the fall and spring.
- If you are transferring from another college or university and you decide that nursing at Villanova is right for you, you will need to complete a Transfer Student Application available on-line from the Office of University Admission. In order to maximize the possibility of your acceptance, please plan to apply no later than March 1.