If you are applying for admission to the Saudi Arabian Nursing program, please review the requirements below and the instructions for application and admission prior to completing the application. for application and admission.
- Completion of Application for Admission to the Saudi Arabian Nursing program and fee of $75 (make check payable to “Villanova University”).
- Completion of a basic nursing education program, with passing marks in all nursing courses as demonstrated by official transcripts.
- Official TOEFL or ILETS scores. The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) examination or the ILETS (International English Language Testing System), which tests proficiency in spoken and written English, is required of all international applicants.
- TOEFL: Applicants must score at least 550 on the paper-based test, 213 on the computer-based test, or 85 on the internet-based test, in order to be considered for admission. When registering for the TOEFL, please request that your results be sent directly to Villanova; our institutional code is 2959.
- IELTS: Applicants must score at least 7.0 in order to be considered for admission.
- Two letters of recommendation from professional contacts.
- Certification of Finances for program of study.
Mail your completed application packet to:
Saudi Arabian Nursing Project
College of Nursing
Driscoll Hall , Room 319
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova PA 19085-1690 USA