If you are applying for admission to the RN to BSN Program for Registered Nurses, review the checklist below. We offer a 30% tuition reduction for RN students in the BSN phase and look forward to seeing your application.
- Consider making an appointment to discuss your unique situation, qualifications, and goals. To schedule an appointment or have questions answered, contact Dr. Patricia Haynor, Program Coordinator, by phone at 610.519.7751 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completion of the RN to BSN Program for Registered Nurses online application and fee of $50 (make check payable to “Villanova University”).
- Personal Statement of career goals
- Two Letters of Recommendation that speaks to clinical strengths and aptitude for advanced study.
- Completion of a Diploma or Associate Degree from an accredited school of nursing, with a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above and a GPA of 2.75 or above in all nursing courses.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in Pennsylvania or evidence of eligibility for licensure (Licensure required prior to taking NUR 4107 and NUR 4110)
- Official transcripts from school of nursing and all college/universities attended
- A GPA of 2.75 or better in the most recently completed college level courses
- A completed criminal background check * (go to http://www.villanovabackgroundcheck.com)
- Pre-Clinical History and Physical form*
- Proof of malpractice insurance and physical exam*
*Required prior to taking NUR 4113 and NUR 4117
Dr. Patricia Haynor
College of Nursing
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova PA 19085-1690