Our RN to BSN Program for Registered Nurses is the perfect way to advance your career. We make the course of study convenient and flexible for you, the busy RN student, to move forward with earning a bachelor of science and, if desired, a master of science in nursing degree. The benefits of enrolling the program are many, including:
- 120-122 credits to earn your degree (for more information, please see curriculum for the program). Transfer credits for nursing and arts & sciences courses are evaluated on an individual basis
- Individualized learning programs ... most courses are for RNs only and you can customize your BSN experience
- The required clinical courses are tailored to meet RN needs
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunity to network with distinguished faculty and RN students
- 30% tuition reduction for RNs in BSN.