The conference is free and open to the public, although registration is required. Those needing overnight accommodations may contact the following local hotels to arrange lodging:
591 East Lancaster Avenue
Saint David’s, PA 19087
(800) 537-3000 / (610) 688-5800
Located at the junction of US 30 and I-476
Devon Marriott Courtyard
762 Lancaster Avenue
Wayne, PA 19087
(800) 320-5746 / (610) 687-6633
Located near the junction of US 30 and Old Eagle School Road
By Plane: Philadelphia International Airport. Shuttle service is available to the Radnor Hotel or the Devon Marriott Courtyard. Call “main Line Limousine” on the hotel map in the baggage claim area: (610) 525-1770
By Train: Take AMTRAK to the 30th Street Station in Philadelphia. Take the R5 Paoli Local train to the Villanova station on the University campus
By Auto: Villanova University is located on US Route 30 (Lancaster Avenue)
- From the North: Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 6 (Pennsylvania Turnpike exit). Follow the Pennsylvania Turnpike to Exit 25 A (new Exit 20). Take the second exit ramp for I-476 South to Exit 13 (US 30 – St. David’s/Villanova). Proceed East on Route 30 (Lancaster Avenue).
- From the West: Take the Pennsylvania Turnpike to Exit 24 (new Exit 326) Valley Forge. Take I-76 (Schuykill Expressway) to Exit 28-A (I-476). Take I-476 South to Exit 13 (US 30 – St. David’s/Villanova). Proceed East on Route 30 (Lancaster Avenue).
- From the South: Take I-95 North to Exit I-476 (Plymouth Meeting Exit). Take I-476 North to Exit 13 (US 30 – St. David’s/Villanova). Proceed East on Route 30 (Lancaster Avenue).
Please park in the University’s Main Lot, located on Lancaster Ave. (U.S. Route 30) across from St. Thomas of Villanova Church and between U. S. Route 320/Spring Mill Road and Ithan Ave. The Connelly Center is a short walk from the Main Lot. Signs will be posted to direct you there.
Conference attendees who have special needs and require parking closer to the Connelly Center should contact:
Ms. Karen E. Cunningham
Department of Theology and Religious Studies