Step Back...Slow Down!
Villanovans connecting with each other to find the meaning in the puzzles of college life.
Come meet with fellow students in a small group setting to talk about the everyday challenges of student life. Discover that we all share similar questions and concerns, and through discussions help each other to find solutions that will help you grow.
- Meet with a small group of 6-8 students
- Meet for one hour each week in groups that are led by students or alums
- Form new friendships
- Share on deeper levels
- Find meaning and challenge each other
- Meet diverse people who share similar values and interests
- Share on topics that matter: Who am I? Where am I going? How do I live a meaningful life?
Types of Groups Available
- Transitions - different groups for new students as they experience the ups and downs of change in their first year of college. These are offered after the Connections and Freshman Escape retreats as well as by all of the Campus Ministry interns living in residence halls. Contact Linda.Jaczynski@villanova.edu for a list of the groups that are available.
- GIFT - Growing In Faith Together - discussions around the challenge of living the Christian life.
- Post-Retreat - groups that form from specific retreats that help the participants to develop a spiritual life, particularly Connections & Freshman Escape participants and Search Retreat participants.
Other groups can be formed by contacting the Staff Coordinator.