Tutors will submit their work hours via the Tutoring Session Report. The tutor's name and the student's name are required for correct payroll processing. When completing the form, please remember the following:
- Fill in all relevant information on the form.
- Round the total time to the nearest 1/4 hour.
- Non-tutoring hours are for rare occasions when preparation time is required. Tutors must list the specific activity requiring this time.
- If a student does not show for an appointment, please submit the form for our records. There is a section on the form for the tutor to account for up to 15 minutes wait time for a no-show.
- Forms can be submitted to the LSS office in the Learning Commons in Falvey 212 or to the Center for Multicultural Affairs in Dougherty 102.
- Any misrepresentation of hours on the session reports may result in termination of employment.