Note: Fraudulent voting by falsifying class section when casting a ballot is a violation of the Section 2.3(p) of the Villanova Law School Honor Code.
Please read all of the following instructions before voting:
- You must register in order to vote. If you already have a login from a previous semester, you may login using that username. When registering and voting, you MUST use your Villanova Law email address (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org) for your votes to count. Votes from outside email addresses will not be counted once the voting ends. Please see below for instructions on how to update your email if you registered or voted using an incorrect email address. To register - Click here. Fill out the required fields and hit save.
- To login and vote - Click here. If you are asked for a Survey ID, copy and paste 8lKL6p8 into the textbox and click Submit.
- If you have registered in a previous semester and have forgotten your password - Click here.
- If you registered and voted using an incorrect email address and would like to update your profile - Click here. After logging in, look for the text that says: "Click here to edit your account" to make changes to your profile.
- Voting begins on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 8:00 AM and will end on Friday, September 20, 2013 at 12:00 PM.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the Honor Board at email@example.com.