With your leadership support, you will help:
- Advance the Villanova School of Law to new levels of excellence, strength, and prestige;
- Transform how our students learn the law and what it means to be a Villanova lawyer; and
- Lead our institution into the innovative, global future of legal education.
For more information on the leadership giving societies below, please contact Joshua E. Liss, Director of Annual Giving and Donor Relations, at 610-519-7437 or email@example.com.
- President’s Club at the Villanova School of Law recognizes donors who make exemplary annual gifts of $2,500 or more. Members receive special recognition and opportunities to engage with School and University leadership through exclusive events and communications.
- Dean’s Partners recognizes donors who make gifts of $1,000 or more annually. Members receive special recognition and invitations to special events.
- 1842 Heritage Society honors donors who support the Villanova School of Law through estate gifts, life-income gifts, or the transfer of assets. Members receive special recognition and invitations to special events.
- Reuschlein Society recognizes donors who have made lifetime gifts totaling $100,000 or more to the Villanova School of Law. Named in honor of founding dean Harold Gill Reuschlein, the Reuschlein Society honors the School's most generous supporters. Their extraordinary commitment makes the Villanova School of Law a stronger and evermore prestigious institution.