With your leadership support, you will help:
- Advance Villanova Law to new levels of excellence, strength, and prestige;
- Transform how our students learn the law and what it means to be a Villanova lawyer; and
- Lead our institution into the innovative, global future of legal education.
For more information on the leadership giving societies below, please contact Joshua E. Liss, Director of Annual Giving and Donor Relations, at 610-519-7437 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- President’s Club at Villanova Law recognizes donors who make exemplary annual gifts of $2,500 or more. Members receive special recognition and opportunities to engage with Law School and University leadership through exclusive events and communications.
- Dean’s Partners recognizes donors who make gifts of $1,000 or more annually. Members receive special recognition and invitations to special events.
- 1842 Heritage Society honors donors who support Villanova Law through estate gifts, life-income gifts, or the transfer of assets. Members receive special recognition and invitations to special events.
- Reuschlein Society recognizes donors who have made lifetime gifts totaling $100,000 or more to Villanova Law. Named in honor of founding dean Harold Gill Reuschlein, the Reuschlein Society honors the Law School's most generous supporters. Their extraordinary commitment makes Villanova Law a stronger and evermore prestigious institution.