Alumni Association

Villanova Law Alumni Association

    The Villanova Law Alumni Association (VLAA) was created by Founding Dean Harold Gill Reuschlein upon the graduation of Villanova University School of Law's first class in 1956. The Association exists to strengthen alumni connections to Villanova Law and one another, to promote a commitment to serving those in need, and to assist the Law School and alumni in the pursuit of legal education and the practice of law. 

    The VLAA consists of more than 10,000 individuals working across the nation as well as internationally. All graduates of Villanova Law are considered members of the Association.

Make a Gift

Office of Development and Alumni Relations

Villanova University School of Law
299 North Spring Mill Rd
Villanova, PA 19085


Phone: 610-519-7054
Fax: 610-519-7185

Email Development

Email Alumni