Villanova’s Augustinian Catholic values call us to create a community based upon mutual love and respect. To ensure that all members of our community experience that respect, Villanova is committed to providing a work and educational atmosphere that is free of harassment. Harassment of any kind has no place in our community. It diminishes our ability to create an environment where each person's potential may be realized.
In active support of this commitment, all Villanova employees and volunteers must participate in either an online or live course designed to build awareness and understanding about different types of harassment and how to prevent such behaviors in our workplaces.
At Villanova, we take pride in the strength of our community and creating an environment that supports individual differences. The value of this educational undertaking cannot be overstated as we strive to live our Augustinian values each day.
Before beginning the course:
- Please review the Villanova policies linked below. If you have any questions about Villanova's policies, please contact email@example.com.
- For planning purposes, the course should take approximately 45 minutes. If you need to stop, you can log back in, and the course will resume where you left off.
Taking the course:
- Start the process at: www.edurisklearning.org. In order to access the course, you will be asked to create an account with United Educators. You may select any password of your choosing but you MUST use your full Villanova email address as your username. This is the only way we can confirm you have completed the course. If you do not have or know your Villanova email address, please use your FirstName.LastName@villanova.edu as your username.
- You will also be asked for Villanova's Registration Code, which is 0075-SC37-XY12.
- Step by step instructions on creating an account with United Educators and accessing the Preventing Workplace Harassment course can be found here. For help with account creation, please call United Educators at 1.301.830.4587
Before beginning the Preventing Workplace Harassment course, please review the specific Villanova University policies listed below.