Regular performance appraisals are important in setting expectations, developing future plans, and assessing skills. As such, an annual performance appraisal is required for every Villanova University staff member per the Performance Appraisal Policy.
Performance Appraisal Process
To log into the performance management system
- Go to http://jobs.villanova.edu/hr
- Log in using your myNova/email user name and password.
- Click on “Go to Performance Management Portal” in the upper right corner of the page.
To Locate Completed Reviews:
Upcoming Training for Staff
All staff who were hired in the past year, as well as anyone who would like a little refresher course, are invited to attend an upcoming training session on the online performance management system. Learn about the staff performance evaluation process at Villanova University, become comfortable with accessing and navigating the online system, and get all your questions answered. Laptops and tablets are welcome but not required.
This session will be offered on the following dates:
- Friday, 10/9, at 2:00 pm in Driscoll 244
- Tuesday, 10/13, at 11:00 am in Driscoll 244
- Thursday, 10/15, at 1:30 pm in Driscoll 244
No registration is required.
For tech support, questions, or other help:
Maura Ewing, 9-5274, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Derry, 9-6930, email@example.com