Regular performance appraisals are important for communicating expectations, assessing skills, and developing future plans. As such, an annual performance appraisal is required for every Villanova University staff member per the Performance Appraisal Policy.
To log into the performance management system:
- Go to http://jobs.villanova.edu/hr
- Log in using your myNova/email user name and password.
- Click on “Go to Performance Management Portal” in the upper right corner of the page.
Click here for a short tutorial video, and click here for step-by-step instructions with screen shots.
To Locate Completed Reviews:
· Finding Completed Reviews and Tasks
Upcoming Training Opportunities
Navigating the Online Performance Management System
Friday, November 4, 2:30 pm, Mendel G88
Thursday, November 10, 3:00 pm, Mendel G87
Monday, November 14, 11:30 am, Mendel G87
In this 1-hour hands-on workshop, staff will learn how to access and navigate the online Performance Management System. We will cover Villanova’s performance management cycle and workflow, this year’s enhancements and upgrades, how to locate past reviews, and more. Computers will be available for you to follow along. This workshop is intended for new University staff and supervisors, and anyone who would like a “refresher course” on the online system.
On-demand self-service training videos and resource guides are located along the right side of this page.
New! System Enhancements for 2016-2017
We are pleased to announce new key enhancements to the online system:
1. Greater Flexibility. To better support more meaningful conversations between supervisors and staff, both plan and evaluation acknowledgement forms will now all include an option for the staff member to “Return” the document to their supervisor if they have comments or questions. This will keep the document open and allow supervisors the option to edit plans and evaluations in light of their conversations with staff – without HR intervention.
2. Option for HR to Reopen Tasks. In the event that a supervisor or a staff member submitted a form in error, HR now has the administrative capability to send the task back to the author for complete editing.
For tech support, questions, or other help:
Maura Ewing, 9-5274, email@example.com
Jennifer Derry, 9-6930, firstname.lastname@example.org