In addition to direct deposit, Villanova offers the following banking options to its employees:
ComTrust Federal Credit Union
ComTrust Federal Credit Union takes pride in our association with Villanova University. CFCU is a not-for-profit, full service financial institution that offers competitive dividends on savings, Free checking, IRA's, CD's, Christmas & Vacation Clubs and money market accounts.
CFCU members are also eligible to apply for low interest loans from signature loans to vehicle loans, Visa, Visa Gold, Mastercard, home equity and first mortgages. You are not just another account at Combustion Federal Credit Union...You are one of the Owners!
Interested employees can contact CFCU toll free 1-800-441-3576 or at www.comtrustfcu.com.
The closest CFCU location is in King of Prussia: 720 Moore Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406.
- Phone: 610-337-0357
- Hours of Operation: M-Th: 8:15-4:30 F: 8:15-5:00
Wells Fargo At Work
Villanova University employees are eligible for the Wells Fargo At Work banking program, designed to bring you closer to your financial goals. Wells Fargo invites you to enjoy an array of special privileges reserved exclusively for employees of companies enrolled in the Wells Fargo At Work program. Manage your money easily and efficiently with our Premium Membership® Package and with tools such as My Savings Plan® and My Spending Report with Budget Watch.
Other benefits to Villanova employees available through Wells Fargo At Work include:
- Discounts on personal check orders
- Benefits on mortgages, loans, lines of credit and insurance services
- Transaction fee discounts when sending money to family and friends in 15 countries
- Financial planning tools to increase your financial knowledge and help you prepare for the future
- Convenient access to over 3,300 Wells Fargo banking locations and 12,000 Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide
- Tax Planning: Whether you plan to file your taxes on your own or with the help of a tax preparer, one of the first steps is figuring out what information, forms and documents you need. The attached Taxpayer Checklist can help you prepare.
- Free Credit Score and Credit Report: Until Novermber 15, 2012, Wells Fargo is offering customers a chance to have a better understanding of their financial picture through their credit score, credit report and an optional personalized discussion with a Wells Fargo Banker. For more information, see our flier or visit us at wellsfargo.com/creditscore.
Talk to a Wells Fargo banker for more information on these exclusive offers. Villanova employees enjoy the added convenience of a full service store located on site in Dougherty Hall.
We encourage you to visit our store located on site:
Dougherty Hall, 2nd Floor
Wells Fargo customers can take advantage of the five Wells Fargo ATMs located across the campus for 24-hour convenience!