The first of two renovation phases was completed this summer including:
- Dorm room renovations including removal of masonry closets, new furniture (beds, armoires, desks) upgraded electrical, data, and painting
- New bathrooms including new plumbing, fixtures, electrical, lighting, tiled walls, epoxy floors, Corian shower surrounds and toilet partitions, and new HVAC supply and exhaust systems.
- Corridor upgrades including lighting, painting, and flooring
- Life Safety Systems including new sprinkler and fire alarm systems
- Stair tower improvements including new railings and doors.
Phase II work scheduled for Summer 2011 will include:
- New Air Conditioning in dorm rooms
- Barley central plant upgrades to accommodate the new air conditioning.
- Student Lounge renovations in Sullivan
- Dorm Room door painting