Beginning in the summer of 2011, Villanova University will be creating a pedestrian only zone in the middle of main campus (amber pathways on map). This affects campus deliveries as follows:
- Delivery vehicles can no longer enter campus from Ithan Ave., travel through campus and exit via Spring Mill Road. Deliveries can be made to Kennedy Hall's loading dock and the north side of Connelly Center. Vehicles can then turn around an exit via Ithan Ave.
- Delivery vehicles can travel behind the SAC parking garage. This provides access to many buildings from their rear entrances. Exiting onto Spring Mill Road is possible by continuing through Mendel Hall's lower parking lot (purple route on map).
- Trailer length will be limited to 36 feet. No trick (combined cab and trailer) longer than 50 feet will be allowed on campus.
- Deliveries to Tolentine Hall, CEER, and the Monastery must enter and exit from Spring Mill Road. There will be a manned gate at this entrance.
- The only buildings without curb access under these regulations are Corr Hall, Austin Hall, St. Rita Hall, and Alumni Hall.
Any questions regarding this new policy can be sent to email@example.com.
Map of Main Campus Routes