Forms and Contracts

Caterers- The below, along with an insurance certificate evidencing the requirements on the Statement and a copy of the caterer's liquor license (if applicable) need to be secured from any caterer not listed as a University Approved Caterer.



For More Information

Please contact Ashlie Feick, Director of Insurance and Risk Management, with any questions with regard to the Insurance and Risk Management Website.