This form provides supporting detail for the totals displayed on the Organization Budget Status Form.
To access this information from the Organization Budget Status Form, click on the field for which you would like supporting detail (i.e., the "Adj Budget", "YTD Activity", or "Commitments" column), and then click on "Transaction Detail Information" listed under "Options" on the left side of the screen. The system will then take you to the Detail Transaction Activity Form.
A description of the major fields on the form follows:
- Acct - This is the Account Code, which indicates the type of revenue or expense (e.g., office supplies, ticket sales, student wages, etc.).
- Type - This field describes the nature of the transaction. Some of the common types that may be helpful to know are:
|BD0n or UBD3||budget entry|
|CORD||change order (to a purchase order)|
|INEI||an invoice against a commitment (purchase order)|
|INNI||an invoice from a request for payment - no commitment|
|POLQ||system-generated transaction to remove the commitment from a requisition, when it is converted to a purchase order|
|PORD||purchase order (creating the commitment)|
|REQP||requisition (creating the commitment)|
|RCQP||requisition cancellation (removing the commitment)|
- Document - This is the reference number for the document that created the transaction. The first letter or letters of the document number indicate the document type. Some of the common document types are listed below:
|CCVS||VISA procurement card entry|
|DCCC||departmental charge - Copy Center|
|DCCD||departmental charge - Creative Design|
|DCCPE||departmental charge - Cell Phone Charges|
|DCCS||departmental charge - Custodial|
|DCDN||departmental charge - Dining Services|
|DCMN||departmental charge - Maintenance (Facilities Services)|
|DCOB||departmental charge - Office Basics|
|DCON||departmental charge - Connelly Center|
|DCPO||departmental charge - Postage and Bulk Mail|
|DCPS||departmental charge - Fuel Charges|
|DCSR||departmental charge - Storeroom Charges|
|DCTL||departmental charge - Telecommunications|
|DUPS||departmental charge - UPS|
|TAVx||travel advance charges|
|WCJE||Wildcard Office journal entry|
- Description - The information in this field varies, depending on the type of document. For requisitions, it contains the name of the requestor. For invoices and purchase orders, it contains the name of the vendor. For journal entries, it contains a description of the transaction. To display this field, you must use the scroll bar on the bottom of the form, or press the "Tab" button six times, to get past the Document field.
- Amount and D/C - Positive numbers (those with a "+" in the D/C column) indicate an increase in revenue or expenses; negative numbers (those with a "-" in the D/C column), represent a decrease in revenue or expenses.