Villanova University and SCRIP-SAFE® International have partnered to provide 24/7 transcript ordering services.
Undergraduate and Graduate Transcripts are delivered either through the integrated eSCRIP-SAFE® Global Electronic Transcript Delivery Network or by traditional mail delivery. Transcript orders are fulfilled through the Office of the Registrar. All financial and registrar obligations must be cleared before any transcript request will be honored. Please note that if your attendance at Villanova University began prior to September 1, 1984, you are not able to order an electronic transcript.
Having your transcript sent electronically provides the fastest delivery method available; the ability to send official electronic transcripts anywhere in the world in secure Certified PDF format; and the ability to attach additional electronic documents (e.g., resumé, cover sheet, application) to transcript delivery. Please see Transcript FAQ for more information.
- All transcripts issued are official. No unofficial transcripts will be issued
- Transcripts can be requested online or in person. Due to Federal law, requests CANNOT be processed without a legal signature (or secured authorization). Therefore, email and telephone requests cannot be honored.
- Requests are normally processed within two business days of receipt but may take up to five days during peak periods (beginning and end of each semester).
- Transcripts are processed 3 times per day, Monday-Friday, except holidays.
- The Office of the Registrar will not, under any circumstances, fax out a transcript.
Transcript Fee (paper or electronic)
$3.00 per transcript
+ Ordering and Processing Fee
+ $3.00 per transcript address
How to Request a Transcript
Current Students and Former Students with initial enrollment since 2008 can access the on-line transcript request form via the Student or Former Student tab on the myNOVA portal.
- Log into myNOVA
- Select the Student tab or Former Student tab
- Current Students:
From the My Schedule and Registration channel,
select Order a Transcript
Former Students: Select Order a Transcript
- From the menu items select Undergraduate and Graduate Transcript Request.
Former Students with initial enrollment between 1998 and 2008 can submit a transcript request on-line via NOVASIS.
- Go to NOVASIS menu and select Enter Secure NOVASIS area
- Log into NOVASIS using your Villanova ID, or SSN, or username; plus your pin.
(If you don’t remember your pin: click on the “Don’t know your pin” link; follow the instructions listed below to create an account; or call the Office of the Registrar for further assistance).
- Select the Student and Financial Assistance tab
- From the menu items select Student Records
- From the menu items select Undergraduate and Graduate Transcript Request
Former Students with initial enrollment prior to 1998 (or those who cannot access myNOVA/NOVASIS) select https://iwantmytranscript.com/villanova to create an account and order an academic transcript. You will use this same account to place future orders. Federal law (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) requires that you provide a signed consent form when you initially set up your account. Follow the instructions for submitting your consent form as you create your personal account. You are required to submit a consent form only once.
Forwarding Documents with your Transcript
During the transcript ordering process, you will have the option to upload up to 5 documents (in PDF format) to the ordering site to be forwarded along with your transcript.
Be sure the documents are complete, including any required signatures before uploading the document to the ordering site. Should the document require further completion by Villanova University, please select the postal option for delivery. Documents accompanying electronic-delivery transcripts cannot be edited by Villanova University prior to forwarding.