Bisk (formally known as University Alliance) manages the billing of charges for the undergraduate online programs. Any billing inquiries should be sent directly to Bisk. Students who receive Federal Student Aid funds or a private education loan will be able to view their disbursement of financial aid through the MyNova student portal; ALL financial aid disburses directly to Villanova University.
Each semester, Villanova University will send the financial aid disbursement directly to Bisk for tuition and/or book charges. If a credit balance remains after the full tuition and book charges are paid for each semester, then a student will receive a refund from the Bursar’s Office at Villanova. In order to expedite the processing of a refund from a credit balance, it is highly recommended that students enroll in direct deposit through our e-Refund process. The e-Refund enrollment form can be found in your MyNova account, in the Student Tab under Bursar Links.
If a student still has a remaining balance with Bisk after the full financial aid disbursement has been remitted for a semester, then the student will need to seek additional payment arrangements to cover the remaining charges (such as applying for a Direct PLUS loan, a private loan etc.). Students should contact their Student Services Representative at 1-800-280-9718 or via email at email@example.com.
Upon the registration of courses, students will receive an order from Bisk via email detailing their tuition and/or book charges for that term. Questions about the billing process should be directed to the Student Services Representative at Bisk at 1-800-280-9718 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if a student is not utilizing financial aid, all payment arrangements need to be made directly with Bisk.
A student first enrolls in undergraduate online program during the Summer II session, which for the 2016-2017 academic year runs from July 5, 2016 through August 28, 2016. The student submits a 2016-2017 FAFSA and completes an entrance interview and Master Promissory Note for the Direct Loans:
- The Office of Financial Assistance will automatically award the maximum Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized loans for the full academic year, which in this case will be for Summer II through Spring II sessions, in accordance with the student’s grade level. If the student is eligible for a Federal Pell Grant, this will also be automatically applied.
- Disbursements will be scheduled to pay after the add/drop period for each semester.
- After enrollment and outside sources of aid are confirmed, Villanova University will send disbursement funds directly to Bisk for tuition and/or book charges.
- Any remaining amount from the total financial aid disbursement will be sent directly to the student in the form of a refund check or via direct deposit if the student has provided banking information through the e-refund sign-up in MyNova.
- If a balance still exists for the semester after the full federal financial aid disbursement has been remitted to Bisk by Villanova, the student will need to seek additional funding.
*New students in the MS HRD & MPA programs need to complete an Authorization to Release Federal Loan Funds if they wish to use their loan disbursement to pay for book charges through Bisk. This form can be reviewed and printed here:
Authorization to Release Payment for Book Charges to Bisk