The Nursing Student Loan is a Federal loan based on financial need.
- Students must be accepted/enrolled in an undergraduate degree program as a nursing major, pursuing their first bachelor's degree.
- All Villanova students must follow and complete the appropriate instructions to apply for financial assistance.
- The Nursing Loan is a 5% interest loan and becomes payable nine months after leaving the University, or nine months after the student is no longer enrolled at least half-time. More information about the conditions of this loan is available on the campusoncall website.
- Entrance and Exit interviews for the Nursing Student Loans are required by federal law.
- No payments will be made to the student's account until all requirements, including Promissory Note and Entrance Interview, have been completed by the student borrower.
- A hold may be placed on a student's transcript if the student does not complete the exit interview.
- If you have any questions about the Nursing Student Loan, please send us an email with your question, name, and Villanova University number to email@example.com.