IT Support for Engineering

Support for Information Technology for all Engineering Students, Faculty and Staff is available through UNIT for services such as email, MyNova, LDAP, VUAD, all printer problems in the lab, etc.

For support specific to Engineering such as Mathcad, Matlab, etc. please stop by CEER 209 or email if you have a question.

You can also call the UNIT Help Desk at 97777 or email to contact them.


Are there any laptop requirements for engineering students?

Yes. University Information Technologies (UNIT) recommends a minimum requirement for laptops for engineering students.

Back to Top

How do I get engineering software installed?

Stop by CEER 209 for assistance.

Back to Top

Can I change my email address?

You cannot change your email address unless you officially change your name with the University.  You can complete a Name or ID Change for students through the Office of the Registrar.

Back to Top

How do I change my mailing address?

You can complete an Address Change Form for students through the Office of the Registrar.

Back to Top

How do I change my email password?

If you know your email password but want to change it, you can use the Self-Service Reset Password option.  If you do not know your email password, you must stop by Vasey Hall 101 to show your Wildcard in order to get your password reset.

Back to Top

What is MyNova?

MyNova is Villanova's web portal (online gateway) that provides improved and personalized access to online, internal Villanova information and web services (email, web, Banner, Blackboard/WebCT Vista, Novasis, etc.) for faculty, staff and students. Visit the web site for details on this feature.

Back to Top

How do I get my Student ID number?

Your Student ID (example:  00654321) can be found my logging into MyNova.  This Student ID should be used on every document or reference that you would normally use for your Social Security Number.  For security reasons, Villanova does not use SSN's to identify a student.

Back to Top

Where do I get a new student ID card (Wildcard)?

The Wildcard Office is located on the 1st Floor of Dougherty Hall.  You can also visit the Wildcard web site for more options for your Wildcard.  You can also change the picture on your Wildcard online, for a fee.

Back to Top