This page provides links to the College of Engineering forms. These forms may be in Word, PDF or online. You will also find useful links to other University forms.
Course Registration / Academics
- Prospective Graduate Form - Undergraduates in myNOVA
- Graduation Application - For Master's and PhD candidates to ensure that you are on the graduation list.
- Request to Walk in Graduation Ceremonies Bachelor's / Master's students whose degree requirements will not be met.
- Request to Walk in PhD Graduation Ceremonies PhD students whose degree requirements will not be met.
- COE-PHD-01 Ph.D. Program Handbook of Policies and Procedures
- COE-PHD-02 Ph.D. Degree Program Checklist
- COE-PHD-03 Ph.D. Qualifying Examinations Guidelines
- COE-PHD-04 Application for Ph.D. Qualifying Examinations
- COE-PHD-05 Ph.D. Appointment of Advising Committee
- COE-PHD-06 Ph.D. Plan of Study
- COE-PHD-06.1 Prior Course Approval
- COE-PHD-06.2 Permission To Change Plan of Study
- COE-PHD-07 Application for Ph.D. Comprehensive Examination
- COE-PHD-07.1 Instructions for Oral Portion of the Comprehensive Examination
- COE-PHD-08 Application for Admission to Ph.D. Degree Candidacy
- COE-PHD-09 Application for Final Oral Examination
- COE-PHD-10 Thesis and Dissertation Preparation Guide PDF / Word
- Proposal Defense Exam Instructions
- Dissertation Defense Instructions