Director: Pritpal Singh, PhD, Professor, Mark Jupina, PhD, Assistant Professor, and Nisha Kondrath, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Focus: Materials and device fabrication and characterization, battery characterization and modeling, and power electronics circuit development.
- Development of nanostructured solar cells.
- Development of power electronic circuits for battery management and electric energy conversion.
- Characterization of novel, high frequency semiconductor device structures.
- Fabrication of microelectronic devices including discrete devices and thin film integrated circuits.
- Fabrication of thin film antennas on dielectric substrates.