Most of the lectures are recorded and if you wish to view these recordings then click on
For abstracts and speaker bios, click on the following links.
- Identifying New Paradigms in Crystal Engineering for Catalysis and Biomedical Applications
- Reflections of an Environmental Engineer
- Our Energy Future
- Capacitative Techniques for Large Scale Infrastructure Challenges: The Water-Energy Nexus
- Sustainable Infrastructure and Materials
- Non-Amylase Enzymes in Corn Processing and the Use of Process Modeling to Study Impact
- Designing Water Balance Covers for Sustainable Waste Containment
- The Future of Nuclear Energy in America - Will there be a Renaissance?
- Evaluating the Sustainability of Transportation Systems
- Lead in Drinking Water: The Impact of Oxidation-Reduction Reactions