The mission of the Center of Nonlinear Dynamics and Control is:
- To conduct fundamental and applied research in the areas of nonlinear dynamics and control.
- To apply advanced theoretical and experimental techniques to solve real world problems.
- To promote and foster strong interdisciplinary research at Villanova capitalizing on our collegial atmosphere.
- To aid in the educational process of our undergraduate and graduate students by encouraging and funding their involvement in the research projects.
- To develop and transfer technology to the industry consistent with the industry's needs and vision ultimately enhancing their competitiveness.