The Center for Nonlinear Dynamics and Control (CENDAC) has state of the art research laboratories and equipment. The vast purchased and the through external funding. Some of these facilities include the Automotive Research Lab in the Center for Engineering Education and Research (CEER) building, the Unamanned Surface and Underwater (USUV) lab in Tolentine Hall, Image-based Control lab and Autonomous Systems Labs in Gary Hall. There are also several smaller nonlinear dynamics and control experimental setups and innovative robot prototypes in the main CENDAC room (CEER 114).
The laboratories with their facilities and equipment are listed in the links below. They all have their own directors and are maintained from revenues generated from research contracts and grants.
- Advanced Control Theory & Applications
- Automotive Research Laboratory
- Autonomous Systems
- Biomedical Engineering Research
- Dynamic Systems Laboratory
- Innovations in Robotics Laboratory
- Mechatronic Systems Lab
- Networks for Control Systems
- Nonlinear Stochastic Dynamical Systems
- Prognostics & Diagnostics
- Unmanned Surface and Underwater Vehicles Laboratory