Villanova University College of Engineering is recognized among the nation’s top schools—and leads the Philadelphia region—in the “Best Online Graduate Engineering Programs” ranking by U.S. News & World Report (2015). In addition to earning the #27 overall ranking (out of 80 national programs), the College ranked #13 in the “Student Engagement” category. Read more.
The College also ranks #23 in the nation among online graduate engineering programs for veterans, according to U.S. News & World Report. Programs included in the veterans-focused rankings have to belong to an institution that is certified for the GI Bill and that participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
Through our E-Learning program, professors and students who are separated by physical distance are able to bridge the instructional gap and can complete a graduate engineering degree entirely online. Whether you are pursuing a graduate certificate or a master’s degree, our online degree program provides the flexibility you need, without compromising the quality of your education.
E-Learning students have identical course material, instructors and semester pacing as students in the on-campus classroom. In fact, because our program is synchronous, you’re welcome to attend class on campus whenever your schedule permits!
Your diploma will not indicate that you completed your degree via "E-Learning," it will simply reflect that you earned your degree from Villanova University’s College of Engineering.
Online Program Features:
- Participate in real-time by logging in from anywhere in the world with internet access.
- Access archived class material at your convenience, 24/7.
- Download class material so you can review it anywhere – no connection required.
- Earn your degree entirely online or supplement online courses with those on campus.
- Access your lectures years from now. Your class is a virtual reference library.
- How it Works
- Sample Course Presentations
The College offers an online and self-paced review course for engineers.
PE Review Course in Power for Electrical Engineers